Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Homemaking Binder :: 31 Days of Homemaking


Today I'm sharing pictures of my homemaking binder.  My homemaking binder is filled with schedules and lists to help me with managing my home. I haven't had one for long but I anticipate adding to it and using it daily to keep my day organized. Most of these are printables I've found online.  I'll share all the links that I am able to in a few days, I've been collecting these for a long time now so I know I've forgotten a few of the sources. I will do my best to give credit to those who made them.

 The front.  I bought a plain binder and printed on scrapbook paper "My Homemaking Binder".
 The first page is the same.  I plan to add scriptures to encourage here as well. I didn't have a lot of time when I did this to gt the scriptures that I wanted on here.
 I got this printable to put in here from Raising Arrows.  I'll share all the links to the printable pages I use on Thursday.
 Here I have a Daily Marriage Checklist on the left and a Cherish your children checklist on the right.
 Praying for our Children is a priority and responsibility of ours as parents.  I have this calender here on this next page that has a different thing to pray for your child everyday along with scriptures.
 Next is my cleaning section.  I printed all the different section dividers on colored & printed papers.  Since most of my colored papers are not card stock I added a sheet of card stock behind each.
 I have my morning routine & evening routine here
 I got these fall/winter & spring/summer chore checklist next. I plan to fill the fall/winter one filled in soon with projects to do this fall and winter.
 This is 10 Healthy Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water to remind myself. :)
 And this is a page filled with several quotes on work. To encourage a good work ethic. 

Tomorrow I'll share the rest of my Homemaking Binder, starting with my Menu Planning section.

2 comments:

Mama said...

I love your notebook! I'm looking forward to seeing more of it! I like getting new ideas and printable for mine! Thanks for sharing!

The warm fireplace said...

I have just started up a homemaking binder, looking forward to see what you include in yours.
sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...