Thursday, October 25, 2012

7 Ways to Get Motivated For Your Day :: 31 Days of Homemaking



Some days I have trouble getting and staying motivated to do the tasks that need to get done for my family.  These 7 things are a help to me when I have things to do.
  1. Get fully dressed
  2. Put comfortable shoes on
  3. Turn on music that helps you get motivated
  4. Start small and then take on the large tasks
  5. Drink something warm (in the winter) or nice and cold (in the summer)
  6. Make it fun ~ sing and have your little ones help.
  7. Have a To-Do List 
What things help you get motivated on your busy days?
Have you missed the other posts in this series?  Read them here.

1 comment:

Mrs Carli Thom said...

I do all of those things! I think that of all of them, getting up first and being dressed nicely with a freshly pressed apron cant be anything but inspiring! It always puts me in a happy and pleasant frame of mind to start the day, oh and a cup of tea helps too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...