Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Conclusion of the 31 Days of Homemaking Series


Today is the 31st, the last day of the 31 Days of Homemaking series I've been doing here on the blog. I've had a ton of fun and learned so much doing this.  I'm so happy that I was actually able to post everyday this month, I had many doubts that I'd be able to but here we are, I did it! :)


Introduction
Create a Morning Routine
Make An Evening Routine
Weekly Cleaning Schedule
How I Keep Up with the Mountains of Laundry
Homemaking Is An Opportunity
Don't Compare
Menu Planning
Freezer Cooking
Having the Right Priorities
Have Your Children Help
Calenders & Notepads
Comfort
The Ultimate Career
5 eBooks & Apron Giveaway
Homemaking Binder part 1
Homemaking Binder part 2
Homemaking Binder Printables
Let Go
Be One Who...
Being a Family Means
Homemaking Books
eBooks on Homemaking
Online Resources
7 Ways to Get Motivated for Your Day
The Word of God In Our Home(making)
Comparison
A Real Woman
Worrying & Trust
Make Your House a Home

Even though this series has ended there will still be talk here about homemaking and I have plans of many other things to share. : )  Also, today is the last day to enter the giveaway so be sure to get your entries in by midnight! :)

I'll probably be taking a little break now, but I'll be back soon! :)

Blessings,

5 comments:

Mama said...

I loved this series you did!! Thank you for sharing! Have a blessed day, Tabitha!

JaeRachelle said...

Thank you so much Tabitha!!! I really enjoyed this series :)

Rosilind Jukic said...

Stopping by from Thrive At Home - I am keeping this post open because I want to visit all of these posts. I am also following you now. I love getting organized...but after moving into our new home, and having to downsize, I am finding I need some new methods. I blogged on this the other day...but I am hoping to find some inspiration here as well. Blessings from Croatia: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

Jenni said...

Thanks for linking up with Thrive @ Home!

The warm fireplace said...

Was a great series, thank you.
sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...