Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan 1/9


One of my 'new year goals' is to be more diligent with meal planning. :)  So far it's gone really well!  I had last week all planned before hand and I already have the next 3 weeks planned out! Yay!  I've been doing our meal planning on Plan to Eat (I hope to share a review of this program soon!).  It's been so nice and very much so stress-free to know what I'm going to be making for dinner everyday!  At this point I've only gotten our dinners planned but I'm hoping to get our breakfasts planned as well.  Lunch is normally leftovers or sandwiches. :)  Here's whats on our menu this week:

MONDAY – Chicken Spaghetti
TUESDAY – Potato Cheese Soup
WEDNESDAY - Burritos with homemade refried beans
THURSDAY – Lasagna
FRIDAY – Taco Soup
SATURDAY - Homemade Pizza  (I hope to share this recipe this week)
SUNDAY – Chicken Spaghetti

For more menus and ideas for planning go here.



Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

1 comment:

Natural Mothers Network said...

Meal planning is in my experience just the best way to save and reduce waste! It's such fun to be a voyeur on other mom's meal planners, I love it! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...