Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Reads

I'm happy to have added several more books to my "finished" list this last month.  I have been enjoying reading more lately and learning so many new things as well as being encouraged by them.

Early to Rise
If you are wanted to make a change in your schedule to get up earlier this book was a great read to help motivate you to rise earlier.  I wasn't able to do the entire challenge well as I've got little ones who still sort of mess up our sleeping schedule but the points in the book were excellent and helpful.

Breast to Bib
If you are about to wean your little one or interested in learning more about it, this book was really great with explaining everything.  My baby started solids quite awhile ago but I still found this book very interesting and loved the information shared in it.

Herbal Nurturing
I loved all the recipes and instructions in this book.  I'm looking forward to using some of them soon!

Crunchy Betty's Food on your Face
This book is packed full with recipes for improving and helping your complexion.  I really enjoyed reading it and the depth of information.  Of course like any book I don't agree with every detail but the majority was great!

Healthy Snacks to Go
The snacks in this book are healthy and easy, just like it says.  We've enjoyed several of the recipes already!

On Becoming a Writer
I'm still reading this book but it's fun to learn more about something I love.  So far I've really enjoyed it.

 
Loving the Little Years
I've got 2 little boys 2 and under so I'm in the beginning of the "little years".  I have read such great reviews of this book so I decided to get a copy and give it a try. So far I have LOVED it. So much I can relate with and the points made are excellent.
Confessions of a Cloth Diaper Convert
I read this book in like 1 day!  It's such easy read and fun information (for me!).  It is sooo full of everything you'd need to cloth diaper.  If you are considering beginning cloth diapering or quitting you should read this new ebook!

I also finished reading Naturally Knocked Up and almost done with Redeeming Childbirth from last months list.  Redeeming Childbirth has so much information in it it's hard to read fast. : )

What have you been reading lately?  Have you read any of the above books?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...