Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thankful Tuesday #6

I apologize for not posting last week. I was pretty busy and I don't want my blog to be my life. It's just a hobby, something to have fun with & have fellowship with other Christians when other things have been completed! :-)

52. A blessed 2 weeks of fellowship & visiting with Beloved family & friends
53. Rest
54. Safe traveling with our baby
55. Lilacs blooming
56. The very encouraging book: Life without Limits!
57. The gift of health
58. The power of prayer
59. Farm fresh milk & eggs
60. The ability to live green in a world of processing
61. The miraculous ability to smell - flowers, clean laundry, baking cookies and casseroles....

"We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have take Your great power and reigned." Revelation 11:17

3 comments:

Undeserving Grace said...

Once again...another awesome list! I'm so thankful for health. I said the other day my head hurt and my daughter said be thankful God even gave you a head mom. Makes you think twice. Thank you for linking up :)
{tara} from Undeserving Grace

A Restful Place said...

Love it! Thanks for coming by! I look forward to your link up every week! I love reading everyones lists! God bless your evening!
Tabitha

Janelle said...

I love reading bloggers state that the blog is not their life and that their families come first. Way to keep your priorities in order! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...