Monday, April 11, 2011

My Favorite Baby Carrier



I love my ERGO Baby Carrier! No backaches and neck pains with this carrier! I've used these carriers for many years - with my baby and my younger siblings. I've tried several other carriers & wraps but none compare to the ERGO Baby Carrier. The support it gives both you and your baby is incredible. If your baby is under 4 months you can get an insert to be able to fit your tiny little one in more comfortably and safely.

Lately I've been using my ERGO Baby Carrier more often as my baby (8 months) has a cold and wants to be held more. :-) I can still get all my daily tasks done and hold my baby at the same time. Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, and so many other things can be done easily with your precious little one in the ERGO Baby Carrier. You can have your baby on your back, front or hip in this carriers.





***Don't forget! Today is the last day to enter my Suuthe Lip Balm & Skin Repair Giveaway***

**I'm not being compensated in anyway for this post. I have purchased my own Ergo Baby Carrier and this post is expressing my own opinions only. Links are affiliate.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

My hubby and I had one carrier and used it I think once or twice. I am with the twins a lot on my own though so I didn't use it by myself :(. If you get a chance swing by 2 Against 1 , and link up to the TGIF blog hop (Friday). Hope to see you there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...