These cloth wipes work really well. The size is a bit odd but still work. I like them better for my newborn then my toddler because they are kind of small, at least to what I've been used to using. These wipes also work great for other things too. I like to keep a few in the diaper bag to wet when we are out to clean up messy faces. You can also use them as spit up cloths, they are small and quite absorbent. These are made primarily as drying wipes but I've been using them mostly as regular wet wipes.
I've washed these a lot of times and they are still great, not fraying or have many strings at all. They don't shrink either. I like that they are 100% cotton are lasting so many washes.
- Eliminates the use of talcum powder.
- 100% Cotton - Woven Velour Terry Cloth.
- Variety of color combinations for nursery themes.
- Handy 5” x 7” size. Won’t pill, shrink, or fade. May need a little trim after washing.
- Wash in like colors before use.
- Durable. Just throw them in the wash and use again.
- They will last until your little one is out of diapers and beyond!
Come back May 1-12 to enter to win a set of your own. Bumma's is giving away 1 set of wipes in winner's choice of color to one winner during the Mother's Day Cloth Diaper Giveaway Hop.
*Disclaimer - I was sent a sample of these to review. All opinions are my own. Thank you Bumma's for sending me these to review!