Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~*~ Rest ~*~


Sharing some of my favorite verses on rest, and resting in our Savior. I know there are many others out there but here's just a few.

"And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done."
Genesis 2:2

***
And He said, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
Exodus 33:14

***
"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope."
Psalms 16:9
***
"Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass."
Psalms 37:7
***
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

***
Blessings on your week!

♥ Tabitha

************************
This post is linked to:

A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

4 comments:

Jade Rahl said...

Newest follower from the Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday Blog Hop!
Come return the visit and enter one of our awesome giveaways when you have the chance :)
--
Jade
The Sleppery Mind

Style, Decor & More said...

Lovely blog! I'm your newest follower! Hope you can hop by and visit me:

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

I'm so glad as a Mother, I can rest in The Lord! Thanks for sharing. Your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! I LOVE THE POST...GOD BLESS YOU ..LOVES SORAYA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...