Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Ways To Earn Through Swagbucks


I've written about SwagBucks here before but I wanted to share some new ways I've been earning even more SwagBucks lately! :)

Shop & Earn

I don't know how long Swag bucks has been doing Shop & Earn but I'm new to it and it really is great!  To use Shop & Earn you just have to click on the "Shop Now" button on your search browser (it will be similar to the button below).  Start shopping and you will receive 2 Swag Bucks per dollar, some cases you'll actually earn much more than just 2 for $1 :).  Right now I have over 2000 pending Swag Bucks (they take from 2-30 days to post to your account) from ordering through Shop & Earn.  It's easy and fast! :)


Mobile TV

This is only good if you have a smart phone (though you can watch the Swag TV on the internet but I find it slows the internet down too much to do anything else - and my husband has to use the internet during the day so it's not a good choice for me...).  You download the Swag TV app onto your phone, at this time I only know of a Android and iPhone app, but there might be others too.  You can just have your phone sit on the charger during the day (or night) and let the Swag TV play away.  You'll earn 2 Swag Bucks for 5 movies watched.  You can earn up to 50 Swag Bucks a day this way.   This would only take 9 days to earn a $5.00 Amazon.com gift card.

Swagbucks Tool Bar

Having the Swag Bucks Tool bar installed on my browser makes checking for Swag codes so much faster and easier.  You can also just start using Swag Bucks to search the internet right there conveniently.



Mega SwagBucks Friday

I think I've mentioned this before but making sure to search using Swag Bucks on Fridays is really helpful in earning more Swag Bucks.  Friday you are more likely to earn higher amounts of points with your searches!

Search & Win

If you haven't already signed up for a Swag Bucks account I'd highly recommend it.  I have earned over $60 in gift cards since I've signed up and for a long while I wasn't even trying very hard to earn or used it much.  When you sign up you'll get 30 Swag Bucks just for the sign up.  Be sure to give out your referral link as you'll get matched Swag Bucks for each search your referral earns up to 1000. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...