About the Glow Bug Diaper Co.
This company was started by two friend mommies looking for affordable cloth diapers that would meet all the needs of their babies. They weren't able to find any that they liked so they started Glow Bug!
About Glow Bug Diapers:
Glow Bugs are unique and different than other cloth diapers for many reasons:
- Our diapers are sold in packages of 12 in stylish Girl’s prints, Boy’s prints and vibrant Spectrum colours Each diaper includes 2 absorbent snap-in inserts
- Made with NEW SlimDry™ fabric for the trimmest fit
- Each set of 12 diapers are packaged in a free wet bag!!!
- Our packages are affordable at only $150 for 12 diapers, 24 inserts and a free coordinating wet bag!
- Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies
- Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
- Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
- Coordinating coloured snaps for every print
- Waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks
- Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection
- NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
- Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out
- Snap-in inserts to keep it in place while baby’s on the move
I was sent one Glow Bug diaper in the glow bug print. It's so cute! One of my favorite features of this diaper is the dual gussets. It really seems to help prevent leaking. I had never tried a diaper with dual gussets before and am really impressed already. This diaper fits my 20 month old great but is still a bit too big for my newborn baby. These diapers have a neat snap in insert feature - I've used it both with or without snapping the insert in and I like it both ways. I think the snap in feature is really great when using the diaper for overnight as it helps keep the insert in the right spot while the baby is sleeping. This diaper washes well and has held up really well - it isn't showing any signs of wear yet and I've washed it a bunch of times. Glow Bug diapers can only be purchased in sets of 12 so this could be difficult for some, especially those who like to build their cloth diaper stashes slowly. But these diapers are much less expensive than many others like it, so buying a pack of 12 could be very worth it!
|Glow bug print diaper - they have many other cute fabrics too! :)|
Glow Bug is offering 1 diaper to one reader! Go enter for your chance to win your own in your choice of fabric here during the Mother's Day Cloth Diaper Event (ends 5/12)!
Leaving a comment on this post will give you extra entries on the prize pack. Be sure to go back to the Rafflecopter form on the giveaway post and click that you left a comment here!
*Disclaimer: I was sent one Glow Bug diaper free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions here are my own. Thank you Sarah @ Glow Bug for giving me this opportunity!