Thursday, July 5, 2012

Awesome Blossom One Size Cloth Diaper Review

 
A few months back I was sent an Awesome Blossom Diaper to review.  I've been pleased with the fit and size for both my babies.  Of course it's pretty bulky for my 3 month old (especially since I'm used to fitted diapers.) but is a perfect fit for my (almost) 2 year old - and he has room to grow.  Two inserts are definitely needed for my 2 year old, especially for nighttime and naps.
 

I was sent the Awesome Blossom Diaper in Magnificent Blue, it's a very light and neutral blue I would put this color on a girl easily (I say that now we'll see when/if I have a girl if I actually do.:))  I really love the color though.


Here's some information from Awesome Blossoms website about their diapers:
Magnificent Blue OS (One Size) fits all (9-35lbs), snap adjustable, modern pocket cloth diaper (Regular Hip Fit)

Outer Material: 100% Polyester with a waterproof PUL lining to protect against leaks.
Snaps: Diapers have 2 layers of snaps to adjust the size in the waist and legs & NEW extra cross over snaps for xsmall fitting, as well as & 3×3 torso snaps for a perfect fit every time.

Inner Material: Only the softest micro-fleece for your awesome blossom

Inserts: Each diaper comes with one very absorbent 3 layer micro fiber insert.

Fits: Awesome Blossom diapers fit approximately 9-35+ lbs.

Here you can see the size range and how to snap up the Awesome Blossom Diaper.  I've never needed to cross over the tabs but I'm sure it's nice on those teeny tiny babies. : )  I would prefer if there were 4 naps on the tabs, they seem to fit better and more secure on my babies.  The 3 snaps across the front for the snap up feature is really nice.  I've found the ones with only 2 don't want to stay snapped as well because of the tension.  The elastic in the back to put the insert in is a bit small for me.  The insert is sort of hard to get in and then the insert doesn't work out during washing because it's so tight.  I prefer (of course) not having to remove the inserts before washing. : )

Awesome Blossom was one of the sponsors for the Mother's Day cloth diaper giveaway that I had here!

*Disclosure - I received one of the products mentioned above for the purpose of this review.  All opinions here are my own.  Thank you Awesome Blossom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...