Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Plan 8/20


Back to normal menu planning now. :)  Breaks are nice but I'm enjoying getting back into my routine.

Monday -- Homemade Pizza, apples, & salad
Tuesday -- Taco Salad
Wednesday -- Steaks with broccoli & cauliflower
Thursday -- Dinner with family
Friday --BBQ Beef Casserole, Salad, & Watermelon


Saturday -- Fish, Rice Pilaf, & Asparagus (like pictured & linked above) or out with family
Sunday -- Leftovers or out

Next week I'm planning to have plans here for our breakfasts and lunches.  We are working on eating a high protein low carbohydrate diet.  We are hoping to make this more of an all time change rather than just a few week thing.  Eating more protein as a family is much easier for me if I plan ahead.  If you have ideas for breakfasts and lunches leave a comment and let me know! :)

-----------------

Today Time-Warp Wife has Free Printable Prayer Cards - 31 ways for pray for our children that you can download. :)  She also is having a giveaway!  Get your cards here!

Have a great week!


 Linking with - OrgJunkie.org
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...